Whatsapp Giving you a Private Store for your Documents
Whatsapp is used for connecting with friends and family. Moreover, this is the best and trendy way to connect with them, updates in WhatsApp making it more interesting day by day.
What if you also can store your private documents like your ID card, PAN card, AADHAR card and more important documents at the same place. Whatsapp giving you Private Store for your documents.
Most of the People now use this App for getting social, So why not make it more social and useable by using some interesting features of this App.
You are using WhatsApp as the chatting app primary here are some interesting more uses of this chatting app which will make you more engaging with this app.
- Save your scanned documents, notes, screenshots and more important document in your own private storage which also accessible everywhere.
- No need to sign up for transferring your data to your space to someone else.
Follow these steps & Be ready with your private store on WhatsApp
- Create a virtual contact.
- Open your WhatsApp & Create a group
- Add your virtual contact in that group.
- Here is your private store is ready to use.
- Now upload your confidential documents here and keep them safe.
- Access these document from everywhere without any password also.
Now there is one more secure way to transfer your file from computer to your phone.
- Go to the site web.whatsapp.com.
- Scan your WhatsApp and them open your group, upload the document you want to store.
- This document instantly shows on your phone’s WhatsApp without any delay.
This all About the WhatsApp use except the chatting. WhatsApp showing new updates on the daily basis. Read WhatsApp daily updates here. Stay updated about the latest tech news. Get latest technology trends reports, new internet tricks, and tips. Stay updated with Tech Blook.