HOW TO SPEED UP GOOGLE CHROME BROWSER TIPS AND TRICKS
Web surfers love to use the Google chrome and Speed plays an important role while surfing. Google chrome gives time to time updates and fixes the bugs but still chrome can be slow at times and generally we blame the internet connection but the reason behind it is Third party toolbar, certain extensions, cookies or settings may also hold up on your browser’s performance.
The best part is these problems can be sorted out by some tricks and methods which increase the speed and impressionability of the browser. Now time to know about the tricks through which the speed of the chrome rocks the web surfer’s life.
Google chrome speed up tricks:
1. Disable unwanted Extensions
Extensions extend the functionality of the browser. Extensions access everything in the browser and make background https requests and send it to the third party server which slow down the speed.
To disable extension following steps is to be followed:
- Type chorme://Extension in chromes location bar.
- Untick the Enabled to the extensions you want to disable, or click the Trash icon to delete the extension.
2. DISABLE PLUG-INS:
One of the easiest ways to speed up browsing is to cut back on your plug-ins. Type the following into the Chrome address bar and hit enter:
Click disable on any plug-ins you want to turn off.
If a page requires a particular disabled plug-in it will have a notice saying so instead of the video or audio element.
3. UNINSTALL UNUSED TOOL-BARS:
To uninstall the useless tool-bars following steps be followed :
- Go to the chrome.
- Go to the settings click on the extension.
- Disable and completely delete the unwanted and useless tool-bars.
4.CLEAR COOKIE AND CATCH:
Cookies are the files which are created by the websites which are visited by us which helps to load the page faster but this data also slow down the chrome’s speed so this also a way to speed up the browser.
Steps for this are following:
- Open Chrome.
- On your browser toolbar, tap More.
- Tap History, and then tap Clear browsing data.
- Under “Clear browsing data,” select the check-boxes for Cookies and site data and Cached images and files.
- Use the menu at the top to select the amount of data that you want to delete.
- Tap Clear browsing data.
5. CLOSE UNUSED APPS:
Chrome is not only a browser it also access some apps these apps are sometimes not used by us and also flak the speed. The better option is to close these unused apps. The steps have to be followed to do this are:
- At the top right corner, click on the more settings.
- At the bottom click show advanced setting.
- In the “System” section, unchecked the box next to “Continue running background apps when Google Chrome is closed.”
These some tricks to speed up chrome browser and enjoy the surfing.