HOW TO PLAY YOUTUBE VIDEOS IN VLC MEDIA PLAYER
Play YouTube videos in VLC media player. YouTube lovers have a good news. They can play YouTube video without using any browser only copy the Url of the video they want to play in VLC media player and enjoy the video. VLC media player almost supports all the file formats but there is one more advantage of using the VLC media player. We can play YouTube video also in this media player. So here is the way to play the youtube video in vlc player.
There are some following steps which to be followed. Play YouTube videos in VLC media player :
- To play YouTube Playlists in VLC media player we will be Using an addon, Goto the Downloading Page of the VLC addon Called VLC Playlist Parser.
- Make sure the VLC media player you are using is the latest upadated version.
- Then Download the addon, Copy it and Paste it in Videos Installation folder which in most cases would be C:\Program Files\VideoLAN\VLC\lua\playlist.
- When it is done Now Open VLC, Press CTRL+N Paste Video Playlist URL Which need to be Public. Click on Play and Enjoy all the Videos.
- You can make also the playlist of the URL’s and play them whenever you want.
The more advantages using VLC instead of browser to play YouTube video are:
- Watch YouTube Videos without Ads, Means no Disturbance While Watching your Favourite Video.
- Use Loop Button To Watch a Video Again and again Many times.
- Increase or Decrease the Speed of the Video.
- Take Snapshots of any particular Screen of a Song or Movie.
This is the smart trick to play YouTube video in VLC media player. And we can add multiple URL’s at a time and can make a playlist to see it later also. I hope this will good trick for youtubers. Stay tuned with www.techblook.com to know more internet tricks and technology trends.