How to Play YouTube in Background while using your Phone
How To – YouTube a famous video player, now also used to listen to music. People prefer to listen to music on YouTube now. YouTube is a platform which gives a lot, Play videos, listen to music, share and download the videos.
Open the YouTube and enjoy the unlimited fun of music and videos.
Using YouTube without closing is not possible with the YouTube app. You have to video up for listening to music also on YouTube. But now
there an easy internet hack to learn How to play YouTube in the background while you are using your phone for another activities.
Now learn How to play YouTube in Background –
For Android users:
Open the www.youtube.com in your chrome browser.
Click on the three-dot menu which is on the upper right corner of the screen.
In the list of the menu, there is an option “Request desktop site” tap on that option to turn it on.
- Now select the song which you want to play. Accept any pop-up which comes on the screen of for the permission for YouTube to send notifications to you.
- Once the song starts, leave the browser, it will run in the background.
- You can control your songs from the notification bar.
For iPhone users:
- For playing YouTube in a background of your iPhone you have to download Dolphin web browser.
- Open www.youtube.com in your dolphin browser.
- Select the track you want to play, then leave to a browser.
- You can control it from your iOS control centre. There is a more bonus advantage of using this browser to play songs on YouTube. You can control your track from the lock screen also.
Now with some simple steps, you can play your YouTube playlist without video up on your Android or in your iPhone devices.
Wrap Up –
In this post, a step by step guide is given to learning How to Play YouTube in Background while you are using your phone. This internet trick will help you to listen to songs on YouTube without video up.
For more How to guides, tech news, technology trends and internet hacks stay tuned with Tech Blook.