How to Auto Clear your browser history when you close browser
How To – Browser history helps us to find the history of our work and by this, you can easily find the sites which you want to see. But If you don’t want that anyone sees you browsing history, you always clear your browser history themselves, why you do this again and again, either you have the option of auto clear your browser history when you close browser.
Make some slit changes in your setting and clear your history without any extra efforts. Simply follow the below-given steps and learn how to clear your browser history when you close browser. The guide below has the three browsers setting change for an auto browser history clearing process.
How to Auto Clear your browser history in Google Chrome
1. Click on the menu button icon which is on the top right corner of the tab
2. Now click on the settings
3. Scroll down and click on the advanced
4. Now in privacy and security setting click on the content setting option
5. In content setting click on cookies
6. Now in the next setting window click on the keep local data only until you quit your browser.
How to Auto Clear your browser history in Mozilla Firefox
1. Click on the hamburger menu button on the top right corner of the tab
Also Read: How To Block pop-up windows in Firefox
2. Click on Options
3. Now select the option Privacy which is on the top
4. Under the history, select the option never remember the history.
How to Auto Clear your browser history In Microsoft Edge
1. Open your Microsoft edge browser and then click on the three dots which on the top right corner of the browser.
2. Click on the setting.
3. Now click on the choose what you clear.
4. Now toggle the always clear when I close the browser.
Wrap Up –
This is a clear guide of how to auto clear the browser history when you close your browser. See what is your favorite browser from these three of them and learn how to auto clear the history of your browsing when you close your browser.
For more internet tricks and tips and more tech updates stay tuned with Tech Blook.